University of Minnesota Extension, NRCS and Thousand Hills Cattle Company are hosting a FREE grazing management field day on August 18th from 5pm-8pm. See attached flyer for more information on topics, speakers and activities.
More information is available at the following link: http://z.umn.edu/augustgrazing
Benefits of attendance include:
- Hear from successful graziers
- Walk pastures and see best practices firsthand
- Learn techniques to improve production
- See demonstration of several tools to measure forage quality
- Improve animal gains while improving soil health
Please call 763-682-7381 if you have questions.