Do you make and sell baked goods, home-canned pickles, salsa, jam and jellies? Are you a cottage food producer? If yes, this workshop is for you. By attending you will meet the training requirement to register as a Minnesota food producer.
Here are some comments from participants who attended some of our earlier workshops:
"Really good workshop!" " Great mix of learning stations and activities." "Very fun. I would recommend this class." "Excellent workshop! Questions were well answered."
Please open the Cottage Foods Workshop Schedule attachment to see when and where a session will be held near you. For more information and for registration flyers for those later in the year go to the website listed on the schedule.
2016 Dates and Locations
- July 19,9 am-noon, Worthington, Extension Regional Office
- July 21, 2-5pm, Mankato, Greater Mankato Business Development Center
- July 28, 2-5pm, Rochester, Heintz Center
- August 4, 9 am-noon, Dakota County Extension Office, Farmington
- October 13,9 am-noon,St. Cloud, Extension Regional Office
- November 1, 9 am-noon, Cloquet, University of Minnesota Forestry Center
Following is a link for more information and how to register: http://www.extension.umn.edu/food/food-safety/courses/cottage-foods/index.html. If you have any questions or need more information about the upcoming Cottage Food Producer Advanced Food Safety Training contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.